Thursday 22 January 2015

ARCHITECT?...HAS YOUR HP PAVILION G6 KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING?

Submitted by:
Kosi Emmanuel Chukwujindu [Consulting Architect]
Accepted: 20th Jan. 2015




KOSI EMMANUEL CHUKWUJINDU
HP-PAVILLION G6, KEYPAD LOCKED
might sound funny but, it happened to me.  first I thought it was a joke, I tried typing  harder, till I was hitting the keys hard and it still wasn't working. Then it occured to me there was a problem. 

what was it? 
Someone had been trying out wrong passwords on the system which apparently locked the keyboard as a defense mechanism - The day before , I had left my PC in the care of a neighbor who was visiting with his younger brother. In my absence, the kid was the culprit.

I went online and found a gracious blog where the problem had been solved and documented. I tried it exactly how it was prescribed and it worked. 

Click here to visit the blog for information on how to solve "HP PAVILION G6 KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING" problem.









Literary content is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; you may copy, share, or distribute in any media providing you make proper acknowledgement of the source : CadrightNigeria official website : www.cadrightgroup.org and date of retrieval including any accompanying references, here provided.

THIS WEEK'S FEATURE ARTICLE :

Social Media Marketing - Tailored For Business

Social Media Marketing  is the art of using the applications that abound on the internet for marketing purpose. This is a relatively new...